Translate

About Latvia 2014

Dear followers!

You will be soon able to follow me on my new project, starting on 1st September 2015.

I will cross again this wonderfull country but in a different way and with a new purpose.

Discover this new exiting adventure here:

http://latvianstroll.blogspot.fr/

27/01/2014

Snow in Latvia

Today I was speaking with my friend in Riga and she told me that they don't have much snow there. It's a bit annoying to me since I definitely need it  to be able to pull the pulka and to snow-shoe.

But according to several weather forecast websites, it will snow next week. I just hope to have enough snow, not that I need 60cm of course, but a good 20 cm would be satisfactory.

On another hand, the  Ski Resort "Milzkalns" is fully open, and several web-cams all over the country are showing snow.

Let's wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment