Translate

About Latvia 2014

Dear followers!

You will be soon able to follow me on my new project, starting on 1st September 2015.

I will cross again this wonderfull country but in a different way and with a new purpose.

Discover this new exiting adventure here:

http://latvianstroll.blogspot.fr/

16/01/2014

Today I have reconsidered my budget and decided not to buy those expensive polar clothes and sleeping bag since, as it seems, the forecast for February indicates that temperatures won't be extremely cold.

Indeed, these equipments are really made for extra cold temperatures, from -40°C and above. Therefore, they might be to warm for me to feel comfortable and avoid sweating. 

The budget is now set to 4200€.

A big THANK YOU to all those who supported me so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment