Translate

About Latvia 2014

Dear followers!

You will be soon able to follow me on my new project, starting on 1st September 2015.

I will cross again this wonderfull country but in a different way and with a new purpose.

Discover this new exiting adventure here:

http://latvianstroll.blogspot.fr/

11/02/2014

Plan B

As there is no way I can continue with the pulka, I have decided to pursue on foot. I have selected the most necessary things and made up one bag that I will carry on my back. I gave up the tent (5kg), and one camera with the 500mm tele-zoom (6kg) plus many other items and clothes.
I regret to have to give up the tele-zoom for I wont be able to take animals photographies, but weight matters now. I estimate my bag being around 20kg, still.
I was very fortunate to meet Arvis, a young farmer in Maskale, few km before Kaleti. He agreed to keep my stuff.
I will tell you more about this man and how he greatly helped me.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Stéphan! I hope you have plan C as well :) Do you have a back pack? How do you plan to carry the load?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courage frangin ça va aller :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. On est avec toi. Bisous Mum

    ReplyDelete